Yucatan Overview Tour
Semi-private tour to Chichen Itza, Uxmal and Merida
2 Days / 1 Night
Travel through time and discover the magic of Chichen Itza and Uxmal, two of the most important archaeological pre-Hispanic cities in the Mayan World. You will travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and will be accompanied by an expert bilingual guide during the Yucatan Overview semi private tour.
We will depart from Cancun or the Riviera Maya and travel to the Pre-Hispanic city of Chichen Itza, one of the main capitals and cultural sites of the Mayan culture.
The second adventure-filled day starts off with a delicious breakfast while you enjoy the beautiful vegetation and the whistles of colorful birds by the tropical premises of the hotel. After that, you will be conducted for our guide to explore the pre-Hispanic city of Uxmal in a small-group tour. Set among rolling hills, this site is steeped in mystery. The Governor's Palace, The Pyramid of the Soothsayer and the Nun’s Quadrangle are just some of the buildings that will capture your attention for its beauty and décor.
- Roundtrip Mercedes Benz transportation.
- Semi private tour from Cancun or Riviera Maya.
- Certified, bilingual, Official Guide.
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical gardens, including the resorts’ sacred Xtoloc Cenote*.
- One night stay in Hacienda Uxmal.
- Meals as described in itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, Uxmal and Hacienda Yaxcopoil.
- Taxes included.
- English electronic translator in Uxmal.
- Beverages not included.
For a private tour or different schedule ask to your local expert, who will be glad to help you organize the vacation of a lifetime!
A minimum of 2 persons
is required to operate